Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sam & her doll




So I wish that I had something super cool to write about or tell something that Sammy and I have done that was really fun but we really haven't been up to much. We have just been taking it easy which is really getting quite boring but at least we have each other! She has been really funny lately and the other day as Jake was leaving for work after his lunch break, he said "I am going to take Mommy's car, is that okay?" and Sammy said, "No, don't take car. Take your bike!" It was pretty funny. I guess she doesn't like this new routine of being home all day which is so crazy. The exciting news is that slowly our basement is coming together and we should be getting carpet down there pretty soon. Also, Jake put together my scrapbook desk of glory back together so at least I can sit and scrap sometimes. I haven't much yet but when I start getting my energy back, I will! Anyhow, I love these pics of Sam with her doll. This doll really has been going everywhere with her lately and it's getting so dirty but I guess that is just what happens to a first and fav doll!

4 comments:

mj said...

i see she also has a big girl water bottle. that is so funny that she did not want jake to take the car...it is like she knew she would be confined to the house again! we are back in CA, that was a long trip. Soon I will be scrappn again too!

Carrie and Tyson said...

She's so big! That's funny that she thought the ultrasound of your little girl was a puppy. hehe. Here's a possible cure for your bedrest blues - I can bring Tyler over for a playdate with Sammy! Then you can rest while they play. If you're up for it, send me an e-mail, k?

Jana said...

I love Sam's striped shirt. hmmmm... I wonder who dressed her? :)

I'm glad your basement is coming together, I think about it often and it gives me a headache.

Let us know when you're up for visitors? Parker and I would love to come down & say hi

Ashley and Trent said...

Sammy is adorable!!!! I'm so sorry that you are on bedrest. Hopefully you'll be allowed back on your feet soon!