Thursday, July 17, 2008

We are having a.....


Well it's official what we are having. We totally, okay mostly myself thought that we were having a boy. This pregnancy has just been so different this time around that I figured it had to be a little boy. I had even bought some little baby boy clothes last month. Anyhow, we are having a little GIRL so Sammy will have a little sister. I am pretty excited although that means we are adding another drama queen myself included! When Sammy saw her little sister on the ultrasound screen, she thought it was a little puppy. We had to keep explaining to her that it was her sister and I don't know if she ever got it. Now I can start getting ready for another little girl, meaning get her room ready and make more baby bows! I can't wait.

10 comments:

Lera said...

YAY! Congratulations! Have fun with all the dresses and bows. I need a baby girl!

Lera said...

Oh yeah, forgot to comment on Sammy thinking it's a puppy... that is hilarious! I love the things kids say!

AubreyB said...

Hooray! Now you can use lots of the same stuff again (that's what I want to do whenever we have another kid). :)

mj said...

i am so excited for my new little girl niece. i can't wait to meet her!

Tina said...

Congrats! Two little girls will be so fun! Can't wait to see all the cute hair bows you make!

Jana said...

Yay, I will start shopping for hair bows and doggie chew toys, too! :)

We're excited for you

Rie Pie said...

That is so exciting!! Do you guys have any names picked out for her?

Ryan said...

Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Sammy will be a great big sister! :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! If she's as cute as Sammy-you'll be set!