Monday, August 18, 2008

Update & Park Pics

So I haven't written for awhile with an update. I am officially off of "resting"which is awesome! At my doctor's appt last week, I didn't have any signs of toxemia and my blood pressure was super low which was good. I definitely know that it has been an answer to many prayers. Plus, I have been feeling a lot better which is good since I have 3 months to go. We are also going to get our basement put back together this week as the carpet is coming on Wed. and so I feel like things are finally starting to get back in order. It will be so nice to have our basement back, I am so excited. So now I just need to get scrappin' again, but unfortunately I still take naps in the day with Sam because she wears me out! But we have had fun doing things again that include actually leaving the house and being active-it's so great. Thanks for everyone's emails and concerns, I really appreciate it. Anyhow, here are some pics of a cool park that we happened to just find last weekend and Sammy loved climbing everywhere!






8 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Cute pictures like always! I'm so glad you are feeling better. That is wonderful news.

mj said...

wow! that is an awesome park! we will have the bundle the kiddos up at turkey time and take them, that is if the tarter has mastered climbing by the...what am I saying...of course he will!

Lera said...

We had fun with you guys the other night. So glad your off bed rest. That park does look really cool!

Tanya said...

i've been meaning to leave a comment on here forever. your daughter is beautiful and looks so muck like you. congratulations on your own scrapbooking paper line, i probably massacred what it really was, but i read about it on lera's blog, and the paper is super cute. anyway, i'm now going to be avidly awaiting posts to your site.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you're not on bed rest anymore. It's no fun and gets SO boring so fast! Hope you are feeling well.

Tina said...

Glad to hear things are going well with your pregnancy again and with your basement for that matter. Sure looks like a fun park. I still need to talk with Allyson and see if we can find a time to get together and swim before summer officially ends!

Rie Pie said...

That is so great that you're off the bed rest!! We've been praying for you. Little Sammie is so cute!!

Andrea and Preston said...

So, since you guys are having another girl, does that mean that you are naming her after your favorite neighbor friend?......