Thursday, August 28, 2008

COLD TIME ALREADY?

So we just got back from Yellowstone and what do you know, everyone in the Jenne household has a bad case of the cold! It really has been the worst cold yet. Sore throat for a few days and a stuffy nose that makes your head hurt so bad sometimes you want to die. Tonight, Jake and I had about had it and so we went to the store and bought about $25 in cold and cough medicines. Hopefully tomorrow things will get better so we can get on with our lives!! I will also post some more pics of our trip soon since I know you are probably dying to see them.

5 comments:

mj said...

oh yuck! sorry about that! i hope you all get better soon. colds are no fun. you could come visit us...and get a case of the hots. it is going to be 109 today!

Lera said...

We all have colds/coughs too. I'm pretty sure we got it from the kids I watch. Palmer is even sick. It is so sad! His cough makes me want to cry. Poor baby. Hope you get better soon!

MOM said...

Jenny!!!
DanaLynn showed me your blog, gosh, you were so close to us when you were at Yellowstone! I was just thinking about you, as a matter of fact, you see, it is Labor Day weekend and, yes, the gool old Karaoke contest is going every night. From what I have heard of it so far, you would win it for sure!! Ah, thanks for the memories!
Donna Thurman
Donna Thurman

Andrea and Preston said...

Jenn, we were just in that exact spot where your picture was taken! How funny! Well, I guess it was July that we were in Yellowstone! I even posted pics from it. We need to hang out! You guys can leave us comments now, preston figured it out, I'm blogging stupid. Haha.

Jana said...

hey, you were at yellowstone just a few days before us! i didn't even know you were up there!

we need to talk more.