Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A little bit of everything from the past few weeks

Like I promised, some pics from Yellowstone which it seems everyone was there in the last month or so!






Sammy & her friend Aleia at the park. Don't they look like they could pass for sisters?


Lately she loves wearing sunglasses. One morning she refused to eat breakfast unless she was wearing them!

Here are a few pics from the Animal Farm at Thanksgiving point that Sammy just loves. She especially loves the horse ride and to me she looks so little sitting on a horse, or rather pony by herself but she loves it!



Also, during the trip to Yellowstone, Sam was obsessed with chasing chipmunks, squirrels and birds. Her famous line was "I scared em away" which she totally did. She also loved to run around everyone which was good since there was also so much driving involved. So here are some little videos of that!

3 comments:

mj said...

wasn't sure if that was grandpa or a bear! what a fun trip. i am still jealous...next time!!!

Jana said...

Sam talks so much now!

I thought the same thing as Megan- I thought "What if that was a bear running over to her!"

HA!

The Belka's said...

Jenn,
I am so glad that you found my blog. It is great to see your cute little family. Where are you guys living? How old is your darling girl? I love your blog!
Janelle