Saturday, September 27, 2008

Work today

So today I worked at my scrapbook store for most of the day (which is something I haven't done for a VERY long time) and Sammy got to spend the day with Daddy. As soon as I got home, she was immediately by my side and wanting to do everything with me. So I opted to watch the Relief Society Broadcase live on the internet which was very cool and Sammy was actually watching some of it with me. While we were sitting there, Sammy said the cutest thing to me. And just a little side note, one of Sammy's little nicknames is "little bug" or "bugs". I don't really know why we call her that but we do. Anyhow, we were sitting there watching and she turned and said "I love you bugs!" with a big smile and then she gave me a kiss. It was so cute. That made my day and made me realize how much I love my little "bug."

5 comments:

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

She is such a cute girl. I love her cute little clonde pigtales. I call Gavin my cuddle bug and bugaboo sometime.

The Hendricks Family said...

I love you and your little bug too! that pic of her is so cute. Tay wants to play with his Sammy soon.

Carrie and Tyson said...

So cute!

D. Gard said...

Jenny~
Your little girl is getting so big. She is so cute. Hey that is so exciting that you are having another girl! We find out in a couple weeks if we are having another boy or another girl. Anyways I love your blog!
DanaLynn

mj said...

i saw your pics of sam on facebook. she is growing up too fast! she looks so old (oh and adorable)c smiles and gets really happy every time he sees her picture!