Monday, September 22, 2008

New Purchase

So I forgot to blog on here that a few weeks ago we made a big purchase and we are now a 2 car family. It is so great! Jake's work is actually moving offices in a couple of weeks and so he wouldn't be able to ride his bike anymore. We had been saving to pay off our current car, a little Honda Civic, and finally we were able to and bought this!


We bought a 2008 Ford Escape and it is black just like this picture. Sammy loves going in "my new car" as she calls it because she can actually see out the window. For those of you who know our little Honda has been good, but is pretty much the lowest model Honda makes. As we were test driving the Escape, the salesman kept pointing out the moonroof or satellite radio, and Jake and I were just happily checking out and playing with the automatic windows and locks! So this is the new family car and I think it will be great for a family of soon to be 4. I also love how easy it is getting Sammy in and out of the car, not so hard on my back, which is great since another one is on the way!

3 comments:

Lera said...

Awesome new wheels! We need to buy a bigger car soon. I don't want the bigger payment to go with it though.

mj said...

ooo pretty...you are spoiled.

Rie Pie said...

whoa!! That is one Sweet car. Black cars are the way to go!