Friday, April 11, 2008

Zoo Pass

So I thought I didn't have any pics and that's why I haven't blogged for awhile, because pictures just make it so much better! Anyhow, turns out I had over 200 on the memory card and just haven't taken them off! So I am going to back track and post!

Well for Christmas my Grandma & Grandpa Brooks gave our family a year long pass to the zoo, which we could start whenever we wanted. A few weeks ago, when the weather was actually nice and warm for a few short days, we decided to start it. We went during the week, Sammy and I with our friends Dixie and Aleia. The girls both loved it. Here are some fun pics of that day.






2 comments:

mj said...

the snake slide rocks...Aleah has the curliest hair!

Jenn said...

Yeah its cute. I think her and Sam have the same hair color it is just opposite shapes!