Friday, February 29, 2008

Thanks Maegen

TAGGED

Thanks Maegen dude

How long have you and your significant other been together?
3 1/2 years
Who eats more?
Probably me, but Jake won't admit that
Who said "I love you" first?
definitely Jake-he was a fast mover that boy!
Who is taller?
Thankfully Jake
Who sings better?
Jake, the whole guitar and sing thing just made me fall in love with him
Who is smarter?
Definitely Jake, he plays this whole points game for big words and I always have negative points even when I really try to use big important or new words
Who does the laundry?
Me-yuck
Who does the dishes?
Mostly me, except for when I have a hard day and Jake knows it, then he does them for me. Funny thing, I think we had been in our new house about 2-3 months when Jake was helping me load the dishwasher one night and said "this is the first time I have used this thing-cool"
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Usually me except for when Jake wants to switch things up a bit and change sides because he doesn't think there should be "sides"
Who pays the bills?
Me, and I get hassle if something gets paid late. But hey I do have a lot of things to do-I offer the bill job up to anyone who will take it!
Who mows the lawn?
Jake-yeah! I said that he takes care of outside and garbages and I do inside. That was the deal!
Who cooks dinner?
Usually me sadly enough
Who drives when you are together?
Jake
Who is more stubborn?
Definitely me
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Jake, good hubby
Whose parents do you see the most?
Jake's since they are 5 min away and free babysitters (which is great by the way)
Who kissed who first?
Jake but I was willing
Who proposed?
Me.....no just kidding Jake of course. By the water tower-it was romantic!
Who is more sensitive?
Me especially at a certain time of the month
Who has more friends?
Me-I just keep in touch better with people than Jake does. He could have more if he wanted to!
Who has more siblings?
Good old me

I choose to tag...Erika, Tina and Aubrey. I think those are most of my blogger friends!

7 comments:

AubreyB said...

Hey, I love the new background & everything. It's good to know you're really the best jenne fam & not maegen & nate. :) Your post reminded me of when we used to double date - we should do that again sometime!

Erika said...

Don't you just love tags? Will you be terribly offended if I don't do it? I am all tagged out.

I hope all is going well with you!

Gina Hurst said...

Hey guys! We heard that you are still in Utah. How's life treatin ya?
hurstfamblog.blogspot.com

mj said...

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BLOG SLACKER!

Andrea and Preston said...

jenn you still have to help me scrap book sometimes. We really want to hang out with you guys!

Andrea and Preston said...

p.s. thenatefam.blogspot.com

Andrea and Preston said...

P.P.S. So I know its like way early in the morning, but ever since I started working night shifts as a nurse i can't sleep, even when I have a night off, so i just blog! Haha! Sammie is so big and cute! Congrats again on being pregnant!
Andrea