Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Makin my own headbands

So I was searching the web the other day like I am always doing and I came across this page with a pattern for headbands and so I decided to try it today. It was actually really easy and a lot of fun! I just had Jake take my picture so you could see one. This is really my first successful one. The first one I made a little too small. I am now working on a pink one and then I want to go the fabric store to get more fabrics so I can make lots more. Mostly I was just using scraps for the two I have already done. They are also so cheap. You only use about 6 inches of elastic and less than 1/8 yard of fabric (or scraps if you have em). I thought these would make great presents but you kind of have to know how big people's heads are! So here is the link if anyone else is interested-let me know if you try em!
http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/Headband.html


4 comments:

mj said...

ooo me likey...i want one.

Jenn said...

I thought I would impress you! I can't believe I actually did it without your help! Your always the smart one who figures things out!

AubreyB said...

Way cute - I love her website!

Lera said...

These are super cute. Do you think they are easy enough for the young women to do?