Friday, April 11, 2008

A New Friend

Jake's good friend from Montana Jeff moved into town at the beginning of this year with his wife Jo and little boy Calder who is almost 3. It turns out they live only about 5 miles from us, down Geneva Rd. which is pretty funny. We have gotten together a few times, and Sammy wasn't quite sure what to think about Calder. I think she just isn't used to being around older boys (that sounds funny huh). Well they came over this last Wed. for dinner and Jeff helped Jake move topsoil into our backyard. Sammy finally started playing with Calder and they actually got along pretty well. Calder is a cute kid. Well later that night, I put a movie on for them and it was so cute to watch them lay by each other. Granted if they were older........it may be a different story. But for now its cute!



4 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Jenn! You actually made some new posts! :-) Good job on all the yard work. It is so time consuming! I hope your grass grows in nice and green for the summer.

Danielle Ovard said...

Hey jenn!!
I will eventually be married.. haha. Bryce gets home from his mission in 8 1/2 months.. so I could be engaged within the year!!! haha who knows... I am glad you found me!!
ttyl
Danielle

mj said...

And you said you didn't have anything to blog! I am glad that you have some pictures...now you can scrapbook again! Tell Sammy to stop growing. She is getting too old.

Jenn said...

Thanks everyone. Our yard has been a lot of fun let me tell ya. and Maegen I will tell Sam to stop growing for you!