Sunday, July 3, 2011

Picnic, Naps and Fireworks













We had a fun picnic at a park with a bunch of the Jenne clan even though it was super hot!!! We then came home and Maddie and I took a nap while Jake and Sammy went to his office to work on "projects" for a few hours. Then we did fireworks at our house later that night and Jake's parents came over too. The girls LOVED sparklers and were pretty good at it. They also liked the fireworks that we did even though Maddie said she liked them "soft and slow." Silly girl!! And no baby yet!! Last dr. app I was dilated to a 4 and I have been having lots of contractions, just not obviously the real thing yet. He may be waiting until Wed, the 6th, when my dr is going to induce me!! Although I think it would be fun having a July 4th baby!


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sad, no July 4th baby! That would have been fun! You could have convinced him that the firework shows were for him! :)