Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hospital pics

Him all hooked up in his little cube!


Mom and Ethan


Daddy supposidly burping him!


The IV was put in his arm, then his head, and then his hand. When the IV stopped working on his head, they washed his hair and unhooked him for a little bit and so I got to cuddle him!


Monday morning, July 11th, when he got rid of his cube and the IV and all the cords and finally got put in a basket like all the other babies! I had to take a picture of this of course since it was so momentous!!!


3 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

glad he's well, congrats! and he looks just like his daddy to me :)

Tiffany said...

I Love love LOVE the pictures of him! He is so cute!

mj said...

the picture at the end makes me happy. i am sorry he had to get sick. hopefully he will be your easy child from here on out!