Friday, January 23, 2009

What have we been up to

you might be asking. Well, we went to Salt Lake on Wednesday to play with Grandma Friel and that was a lot of fun. Sammy was Scott's buddy for the day, my 18 year old brother! She was following him around everywhere and doing whatever he was, it was pretty cute. She also got her haircut and it looks adorable. I love it, plus it is a lot easier to brush, no tangles!
On Thursday, Maddie had her 2 month dr. appt and her stats are:

weight: 11 lb. 14 oz.
height: 22 inches

meaning she is in 75% percentile for weight and 30% percentile for height, proving she is a chubbs! But we love it! She did have to get 4 shots though and was pretty much in pain the rest of the day, poor girl. She then slept for 8 hours straight through the night and is feeling MUCH better today. I took these pics today to show off the haircut and cute baby!





Sammy insisted that the dog had to be in the picture!

10 comments:

Lera said...

Sammy looks gorgeous! And Maddie is a little chub, I can't wait to see her!

Jana said...

Oh, your girls are both darling. I love Sammy's cute new hair.

Those are the two cutest great-nieces I have ever had!!!

The Hendricks Family said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES EVER! I miss the girls!

Tiffany said...

cute cute girls! how is it adjusting to two kids instead of just one? is it a big difference?

Rie Pie said...

What beautiful girls. Mommy included.

mj said...

love love love...and i want to use my auntly right to pinch those cheeks!

i am totally printing those pics...c needs some updates of the cousins.

Christensen Family said...

Maddie and Sammy are so cute. The pictures look amazing. It was fun to spend some time with you all. We'll have to get together again soon.

greg & allyson said...

what a sweet baby! jenn, i think you got one that looks like you :)

Rissy & Spence said...

hey Jenn, check out the post on my blog, what I posted today... I sure love ur adorable & cute girls, Maddie looks like u alot & Sammy looks like her dad alot... Talk to u later,Love ya ur friend, marissa

Emily said...

What cute girls you have! I love all the pictures. We just had a baby girl in September. It looks like she, Maddie and Loren (Elizabeth's daughter) will have to be friends one day...maybe even college roommates like their moms :)