Monday, January 12, 2009

A Case of the Sniffles

So we all have it except for Jake, lucky guy! Anyhow, Maddie is probably the worst which is so sad because she can't breathe out of her nose and when she does it sounds like loud snorts! Anyhow, we are surviving. I am trying out a new chicken chowder recipe and I will let you know how it turns out. You can't go wrong with soup when you are sick! Sammy lately has been addicted to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and wants to play it all the time, which how much is too much? Especially if she is learning colors and things....i don't feel so bad. And I am really liking my David Archuletta Cd. Anyone excited for American Idol to start tomorrow? I sure am especially since they had auditions in SLC and we know people that tried out. Well that's about it for today. Oh and this picture just makes me laugh which I needed one today.

4 comments:

mj said...

sorry you are all sickies! if it makes you feel better that cold only lasts a few days for adults...a little longer for the kids (C's cough is lingering...) Love that picture!

Lera said...

Sorry you are all sick. I hope you get better soon, especially Maddie, that's so sad! Fun picture too. It gave me a smile.

Jana said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick.
Your living room wall color makes an awesome photo backdrop!

A small glimpse at our world said...

So great to hear how you are since we are so far away. Hope you get feeling better!! The pictures are darling! Love Auntie Cindy