Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe that it is now 2009! Wow! Time just seems to fly by so quickly. I am excited for the new year and have some new resolutions that I hope to achieve. We brought in the New Year by hanging out with my sister Missy and her husband Kalvin and Taylor. We played the Wii, ate icecream, and watched movies. Sammy & Taylor had fun playing together although we didn't let them bring in the new year! Then the next day Jake and I went skiing at Sundance which was a lot of fun, even though the snow was a little crusty. All in all, it was a fun New Years week!

Maddie 5 weeks old!


Sammy & Maddie in their pj's on New Years Eve!


Sammy eating icecream on New Years Eve

and loving it!

Missy, Tay, and Sam

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love the new look of your blog.

Cute pics

Andrea and Preston said...

Hey you guys! Happy New Year! When do you want to get together again???