Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nice Surprise

Well us girls went down to Cedar City for a few days (and luckily the trip wasn't bad at all) and visited my sister Em and her awesome husband Wes. We had a fun time playing games (including Risk-sorry you were losing Wes), making treats and yummy meals, and watching some flicks. Sammy had fun with her new uncle and even Maddie enjoyed being held by new people! When we got back, I found a nice surprise. A beautiful bouquet of flowers, mostly gerber daisies which are my favorite! I love them! They are such a nice decoration to our kitchen and just make me feel sunny even when it isn't outside. Thanks Jake, your the bestest!

6 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Way to go Jake! That is a wonderful surprise to have in the middle of winter. Glad you had something to bring sunshine into your house!

Lera said...

What a good hubby. Glad you had a good time. I think you're pretty brave to be taken two little kids alone on a trip!

The Hendricks Family said...

How sweet. I guess Jake really does love you! j/k. Jenn I was thinking I have blogged lots more than you lately. You are one busy sister! I am sad I couldn't come with you next time I surely want to if I ever get through with nursing school. Love you and the girls lots, especially cubbsters

Christensen Family said...

Sounds like a fun trip! The daisies are beautiful. We will have to make our beanbag chairs soon.

Andrea and Preston said...

Glad you had fun on your trip! YES we love to ski, I've been skiing since I was like 8 years old! Preston skis too and sometimes he will even snowboard! We should all go together sometime! You guys free in February? We want to hang out too and would love to come over, so let me know when you guys are available! I don't work night shift anymore, so I'm more alert during the days!! Blog us back!!

Erika said...

Those are beautiful! Our hubbies must have been on the same wave length because Ryan brought home some gerber daisies for me the same day.