Monday, December 17, 2007

Sammy and her yammy

So once again Sammy has been sick-but this time really really sick. She got sick on Sat and starting throwing up like crazy-i am sure you don't want to know all the details but since I am the one writing you have no other choice. It was so sad because she even threw up in her crib a few times-which was a good thing I kept checking on her. Sun she couldn't keep anything down and so by today, she was just a limp little Sammy. She was laying around not moving and was having a hard time taking any liquid. I got pretty worried and so I took her to the doctors. I found out she had an ear infection in both ears pretty bad as well as the flu and being dehydrated. I was supposed to watch her all day and if she didn't improve I was told to take her to the after hours doctor and most likely she would need an IV. Well luckily towards the end of the day, she improved a little and even drank some apple juice and ate a little so I think she will pull through. It's really hard to see your kid so sick and there isn't anything you can really do for them besides try to comfort them. SO no pic again....but next time so be waiting.

2 comments:

mj said...

poor sammy...i feel so bad for her. I hope she perks up more today.

Jamie said...

How sad, poor little sammy. It always breaks my heart when my kids are sick. I am glad things seem to be getting better.