Friday, December 7, 2007

A BIG MESS





So the other day I made sugar cookies, and Sammy seemed willing to help. She loves having the chair pushed up by the counter and so I was letting her "help" me. To say the least, she got flour everywhere and it even ended up in the the little cupboards by her and so they had to be all wiped out. One time I looked over and saw that she was putting a little piece of dough in her mouth, and I really didn't mind because it was cookie dough of course, and then I looked over and she took the piece out of her mouth and put it in the ball of cookie dough that I was about to roll out. Gross!! So I had to get rid of some of that dough. It's funny because she really isn't a cookie person. She doesn't even like to eat them when they are cooked, but she sure likes to try and help make them!

5 comments:

AubreyB said...

That's so cute! I can't wait until Cohen is big enough to 'help' us cook. Cohen and Sammy definitely need to hang out.

mj said...

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...makes you wonder how much of that mouth dough you didn't see go into the cookies. :o) Your post makes me want to bake some cookies...maybe today!

Erika said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. I love Sammy's little apron. You are such a cute mom.

Tina said...

Jenn,

Allyson and I want to get together next week before she leaves for Arizona. Want to join us? Let either of us know! Sammy is getting so big and still cute as ever!

Jamie said...

How fun. I love Sammy's little apron. It's so cute how they love to help!