Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Know I know

I know its been awhile since posting and you are all hoping that I haven't died. I just haven't taken any pics and so I feel kind of dumb posting with no pictures. What a bad mother huh? Sammy and I have been out of commission this week and kinda sick-hence the no pictures. I promise next post we will have some new ones. The breakthrough for this week is that this morning she said "Mom!" I was so proud. It was kind of hard for her you could tell because she hasn't been able to say her m's before unless it was on accident. She then said "Mom" a few more times and I was really feeling good about myself. Next I hope she says "Mommy!" I love my little bug!

3 comments:

Meg said...

How fun! Has Sammy been saying any other words? I know how you feel because it absolutely makes my day when Madeleine even coos or giggles. :)
I'm glad we can keep in touch!
What's your mailing address?

Megan

mj said...

cute sammy...carter says mom too...mum, mum, mum, mum especially when he is whining for something. I am sorry that you have been sick. i hope you get better only 1 week until you see us!

Jamie said...

Cute! Beware though, when Chase gets up super early in the morning, all I hear is, "mom.....mom.....mom....chase is awake....mom.. And so it continues. So cute though. I can't believe she is talking. She is growing up so fast!