Sunday, December 2, 2007

6 Things About Me

So I was tagged by my friend Erika to write 6 facts, quirks, or just plain things about myself and this was what I came up with.
1-I can't whistle. I can't even get out a little one. Whenever anyone hears this, they try to take it upon themselves to teach me and end up just disappointed.
2-I love pillows. I have to sleep with between 3-4 every night which is annoying to Jake because just maybe they overtake our little queen bed. I just tell him we need to upgrade and get a king size so me and all my pillows will fit!
3-I hate cooking but love to make desserts. Does this make sense? I cook dinner everyday because it is a necessity not because I like it all. But I do LOVE to try new dessert recipes because I love sweets so much!
4-I don't like to shower or take baths. Now this doesn't mean that I don't! I do almost everyday but I just don't like them because its so repetitive. I mean you just wash the same parts again and again. I really just wish I didn't have to waste my time on showering-blah.
5-I love getting the mail. I know exactly when the postman is coming each day and pretty much I just look out the window waiting for him. Most the time the mail is not too exciting, but every once in a while there is a surprise. I love holidays and birthdays!
6-I never ever get sick of pizza. I love it! I like almost every brand and every kind. Once when I was a sports camp counselor at BYU, I ate it for about a week straight and I loved it. Although, I did gain an extra 20 lbs that summer!
So thats me! Anyone else who reads this, I tag you!

1 comments:

Erika said...

Fun to read - I am the same way with showers!