Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am alive

So I haven't posted for awhile and I am sure that you are all probably wondering why and if I am still alive. Yes, I am alive and no I really don't have a good excuse for not writing. Well I could say that this past week was very busy for me...I had to work a lot because For Every Scrapbook was having their semi annual big sale Thurs, Fri, and Sat. You know how it is when you are a VIP. Anyhow, that is over with for now. The big news of today is that Jake got a new calling-he is an assistant scout master-whatever that really means. All I know is that now he get's to go camping guilty free without his wife and daughter, leaving us home alone on the weekends. Although, this may be in my best interest because now I can go on overnight scrapbook trips and also be guilty free so I am excited for that. We haven't taken any really recent pictures but hopefully we will soon when my photographer becomes available. So long for now!

2 comments:

mj said...

Asst. Scout Master huh. Sounds like fun. I guess if you are into that sort of thing. being responsible for losing boys in the woods.

Erika said...

It sounds like you have been very busy! I hope Jake enjoys scouts.

Ryan was laughing at the title of your blog postings "I am alive" and "Another Day." He didn't know it was your blog - he just saw me reading something titled "I am alive" and thought that they were funny blog titles. :)