Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another Day



So here are some cute pics of Sammy and Aleia that Dixie took at the park a few weeks ago!
It was cute to watch them follow each other around the park since they are only a few months apart! They also liked to get into trouble though and in one of the pics you can see that Sammy is the leader trying to get the two of them to climb up the steep stairs! I am sure going to miss the nice warm weather since Sammy and I have been going to the park at least once a day! We did find the Provo mall though last week and they have a lot of really cool toys in the little play area that Sammy loved and so we might be there everyday in the winter! Jake might not be a fan of that-me going to the mall everyday!! I'd say it would be perfect!




1 comments:

Jamie said...

So fun. What cute friends. I know what you mean about the weather! we are going to go insane. (It was so fun to see you the other day!)