Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So I haven't posted for a long time but its really not my fault. We had dial up internet for awhile until we could get high speed in our new area, and it really stunk. You probably all know how long it takes to get anything to load with dial up, I learned how to do a lot of things in my spare time ( like make dinner, play games, laundry, and yada yada). Anyhow, Jake says that if I write everyday then he will customize this blog for me and so I am going to hold him too it!

Sammy is getting so big these days. She is almost a year and a half. She loves to watch Finding Nemo which she calls "No No" and is also learning sign language which really helps us to understand her better!

1 comments:

Erika said...

Yeah! I am glad you were able to get high speed. I don't blame you for not wanting to post with dial-up.