Sunday, October 21, 2007

Missed a few days

So I missed a few days. Who doesn't? It was a busy weekend plus Maegen and Carter were here and so maybe I can blame it on them. Actually, he should be forgiving since I took some really cute pics of Carter and Sam right before Maegen left and then later that day he erased them as he was going to take some pics (not knowing I had taken pics with his camera earlier that morning). I was going to post my little nephew on here but now I can't. Can I borrow some Maegen? I don't have any pics to put up yet because the internet is only hooked up to our old computer and the new computer has all the pics. Hopefully we can get it working soon! So bye for now!

1 comments:

mj said...

jake is fired! i will send you some pics later...i was going to post them to my blog anyway.