Sunday, November 25, 2007

Awake for 48 hours or more




This year my sisters and I decided to do the all night shopping thing after Thanksgiving starting with the mall since it opened at midnight and ending with Lowes (don't ask). It was insane but we managed to have a fun time anyways. My favorite line was from my sister Missy who by 7:00 a.m. had bloodshot eyes said "I am so awake! I don't even feel tired at all!" All in all we found some great deals, met some funny people, had some very funny moments, and laughed a lot. And no, we didn't take the babies with us (that was the best part).
But Thanksgiving morning we did take some cute pictures of Sammy.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy one that didn't go to bed and stayed up all night shopping with my sisters and mom! Yeah for good deals, being so tired all you can do is laugh and good memories. By the way Sammy is just getting cuter by the day!

mj said...

I am happy to know that I am not as crazy as you! We did go shopping on Black Friday. We went to Taget and to the Carlsbad Company Outlets (ok so we did have to park almost a mile away). That was the craziest thing we did on Black Friday. So boring!

Jenn said...

Tina, that is so funny that you went all night too! Wasn't it crazy? We seriously were so delirious by morning time. Yeah, Mj you would have been feeling that way too!