Sunday, June 27, 2010

Taking a little trip to Cedar....

City to visit my sister Emmy and her hubby Wes. My youngest sister Krissy also came down with us, and was great help on the three hour drive there and back! We had a blast going to all of their really cool parks down there, the city pool, playing insane amounts of nerts, watching chic flicks (thanks for letting that go on Wes) and making delicious dinners and desserts since I was with the master chef Emmy! I won't even say how quickly the three of us girls downed a chocolate sheet cake we made! It was fun to go down there for a couple of days and we can't wait to go again!

Maddie at the park trying to hide

Em & Maddie having a blast swinging!

Sammy=future gymnast I am sure of it

Maddie=also future gymnast. loves hanging from monkey bars. pretty strong little chubbs here


2 comments:

Rissy & Spence said...

Aloha Jen,

U look like u had fun enjoying spending with ur sister Emily in cedar City. I miss see my family in St. George I hope to visit them it been awhile since April 2010.. Family are so much to be around..

Love ur friend,

Marissa

Amy and Kris said...

How fun! Mmmm.... you mentioning chocolate sheet cake reminded me of that sinful chocolate sheet cake we ate at your house! YUUUUMMMM!! I might just have to make me some of that!