Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I think I am in love.....

with this little beauty! I got her for my birthday from my awesome husband and in laws and there is just no words to describe how awesome she is (and yes, it is a she). I have been in heaven the last couple of days making various little things and the list of what I want to make is endless....and don't even get me started on the strong feelings I have for fabric right now! All day, I wait for a spare moment to learn her different tricks. I go to sleep thinking of what I can do tomorrow. I just love her!

Oh....and here is just a sneak peek of one of the things I have made with this sweet thing. So all in all, it's not so bad being 28.

8 comments:

Jana said...

wow, that is a happy birthday! :) congrats!

Lera said...

Very, very cool gift! I can't believe you made that shirt; it is SO cute!

I want you to teach me to sew cool stuff. :)

Karon said...

That shirt looks so cute! What a wonderful present! Happy 28th birthday!

Amy and Kris said...

Happy Birthday! Don't you LOOOVVVEEE having a sewing machine? I love that shirt you made! I'm about to make matching skirts for my girls!

Casey Jensen said...

That is so cool! Happy Birthday!

Crystal and Rosario said...

I am soooooo JEALOUS! I have been wanting a serger forever now. You gave me an idea for a birthday... or maybe Christmas gift since that is closer. :-) Your shirt is so cute! I'm excited to see what else you make.

And Happy Birthday as well!

Andrea and Preston said...

Wow Jenn I didn't know you were such a seamstress! The shirt looks awesome! I think thats so funny how excited you are about a sewing machine just because I wouldn't even know what to do with one! I tried to sew a pillow case a few years ago at enrichment and after showing it off people kept asking me if the sewing machine i used was broken!

mj said...

clever girl! so glad you had a happy birthday. i expect you to sew cool stuff for me too!