Saturday, June 12, 2010

Maddie 18 months old!



I can't believe little Maddie is 18 months old now! She is such a crazy cutie and we love her! She does constantly keep us on our toes and is always suprising us!

Loves: apple juice, playing outside, running (yes running and tripping) to the park, swings, slides, mommy, Sammy, daddy and grandpa especially, brushing her teeth, eating toothpaste and chapstick (I try not to let her eat too much), attention, being held, playing in the sandbox, popcicles, fruit snacks, pretzels, her blanket and dolly, sucking her thumb
Not Loves: baths, getting dressed, getting diaper changed, Sammy ignoring her, long car rides, pack in plays, skipping her nap
She is learning to talk and it's always funny what she repeats after me.
Manny-Sammy
Papa ju-apple juice
Bite- Bite
Mow-More
Out-Outside
Baby-Dolly & Blanket
Ebow-Elbow
Well that's all the words I can think of for now. Anyhow, we love you Maddie May!
Also, I am saddened by the lack of postings I have done. I don't really have any excuse except for that I have been lazy and enjoying the nice weather outside lately. I am not going to slack off anymore though!

4 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Oh wow! She is soooo grown up! That time has flown. Is it sad that the last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with her??

Lera said...

She is such a cute little girl!

mj said...

so we realized today that maddie will go to nursery with carter when you come to visit! ah! kids are growing up everywhere!!!!!!

Amy and Kris said...

Wow! So cute! Could her dress be any cuter? Did you make it or buy it? LOVE the material!