Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sunshine and sewing





So the girls have been loving the sunshine this week, it's been SO nice! The last three days it has been like 55! What a nice change from the cold, but supposidly it's going away and a storm is moving in darn it! Anyhow, I tried to take pics of the girls since I haven't in forever. Maddie is 15 months and Sammy is almost 4! How time flies. Anyhow, I made these cute skirts from some of my old tees (which I copied from here) and tried to get pics of the girls. Sammy cooperated and Maddie was not!

6 comments:

Lera said...

Those are so cute! And as, always, your girls are super cute as well. You need to teach me all your tricks when I have a girl.

Christensen Family said...

I love the skirts! I will have to make some dresses for our girl too.

mj said...

well look at you fancy pants! or should i say fancy skirts! oh and cute kids too...maddie has pigtails! tell her to stop growing up!

The Hendricks Family said...

I love the little skirts. What cute girls you have I just love them to pieces

Tiffany said...

Those skirst are so cute! I'm gonna have to try making one for Lilly!! :) Thanks for the idea.

Emily & Wes said...

hey our kitchen floor is a little dirty...think I could borrow your girls for a bit?? :)