Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jenne style week

aPParently eating Cheerios off the floor like a kitty, is way more cool than eating from a bowl like a normal person. Sammy is a PreTend kitty on a daily basis and Maddie seEms to follow suit. Good thing she has an older sister to teach her the roPEs huh? (I do sweep and mop my floors pretty much every day if you are wondering)


PLayIng outside in the 50 degree weather. Not ideal but we work with what we have!


My latest CReatIon. Don't worry I copied it from the million awesome BloGs I like to follow although I did change a few things myself. Instead of using wood, I just covered styrofoam with fabric and a staple gun. I then made the awesome ruffle one following the tutorial from the other day with the ruffle skirts. Look at me! So the whole project cost $4 for foam (Roberts with coupon), and $4 for fABric (only needed 1/3 of yard of each).

Next I am on to vinylizing (is that word?) my kitchen chairs and I would like to figure out a simple pattern for dress up dresses for Sam. She is getting too big for her old ones and not enough costumes for PLAygroup DaYs.

4 comments:

Jana said...

So, Parker is a dog a lot, and he likes to eat like a dog, so I just put his cereal in a bowl and put it on the floor and he's happy eating out of his doggy bowl. Rob thinks I'm crazy for putting his cereal down on the floor! (I say, whatever makes him happy!)

Lera said...

Girl, where do you get the time to be so amazing? I love your wall decorations! And as always, the girls are absolutely darling!

mj said...

whoa! look at you fancy pants! your house is looking so cute these days...can't wait to see it!

and the little kitties are hysterical! guess i need to get better at keeping my floors clean...prepare for things to come.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you mentioned that you mopped your floors because I was just thinking that! That's one thing I'm super bad at. I HATE to mop!
You have been so crafty! I wish I were more crafty too! Maybe when I'm not working anymore at all!!! Like in a year! :)