Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. Time


I just wanted to ask you how does time fly by so quickly? I used to have this sweet little baby and now as I look at her she has turned into a beautiful girl. How did that happen? I used to think that you did things so slowly and that every day would last forever, but now that I look at Samantha today, I realize that is not the case. It seemed like just a few days that she was born, and then that she learned how to say "ball" and "papa." Now she knows her alphabet and is trying to sound out words and says things like "mom, that is so adorable." I will try to not take you for granted and enjoy what you give us!



4 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

I know its so crazy!! Sometimes I wish they could stay little forever. I remember how excited i was when tay started to say little words, now sometimes i wish for peace and quite!

Andrea and Preston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea and Preston said...

Sammy has gotten so big! I remember when we first got married and lived next to you in the hood and she was just a tiny newborn! Time sure flies! So...are you still planning on getting prego this summer?? Remember our little plan??...haha!

Crystal and Rosario said...

I thought I commented on this awhile ago but I guess I didn't! I can't believe how big she is getting. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby! Even better, it seems like just yesterday it was announced in Relief Society that you were pregnant! We really should get together sometime! It has been way too long.