Thursday, April 16, 2009

where did the sunshine go?

So Monday, it was almost 70 degrees out and we had fun blowing bubbles and playing outside. But ever since......it has been raining and snowing and this morning we woke to this! Like how you can see Sam peeking out the door?


So we have been a little cooped up and so I decided to make the most of our time. Instead, we painted the upper hallway and downstairs hallway which I have been wanting to do for awhile. Before the chocolate color, it was a tan color. I should have done a before and after pic. I will take before pics of our room and the girls room before I start on them!




A lot of cartoon PBS watching in our pjs (even as I type)!

And we made these cute alphabet cards that we have been playing nonstop! (Can I just say once more that the silhouette is awesome!

6 comments:

Lera said...

Love the paint. How can you paint with a little one around? Palmer would be into everything! I guess he needs to be a little older or a little younger.
Love your cards too. You are so creative!

Crystal and Rosario said...

The snow is crazy! I woke up thinking I was in the wrong month or something.

Nice job on the painting. I love browns!

Christensen Family said...

It's crazy cold! Luckily the snow didn't stick here. The paint looks really nice.

Rissy & Spence said...

Jen, I definely like ur paint job and I lkie the nuetral colors to decorate around. Love the cute cards too.

mj said...

very cool!love the paint love the flash cards (did you make two sets?) and love the cartoons in pjs!

Jenn said...

i can't say how many sets i made, although you may see these cards again!