Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Pictures as you wish.....

Well our Easter celebration started on Sat. morning and we went to an egg hunt held by Orem City at Mountain View high school at 9:00 a.m. We barely made it on time and let's just say there really was a million people. The good part was that they had a toddler section ages 0-3 and so Sammy actually got a few pieces of candy. The whole egg hunt was over in less than 1 minute which was good because it started to rain just before it started! I don't think Maddie was that excited by it at all.






Then later that day we decorated Easter eggs. Sammy loved just dropping the eggs in different colors and went through a carton in about 5 minutes, which included enough time for her to spill the green dye! Maddie was sleeping through this festivity until the very end!


For some reason, at the end Sammy wanted her picture taken with every egg that she colored. I didn't post all those pics!



We started practicing hiding eggs a few days before so Sammy got the idea of it. She then loved to hide the eggs and we found them "hidden" like this!


Sunday, Easter morning, Sammy awoke to find the Easter bunny had come to her house. For some reason, the night before she asked if he would specifically be coming to her room, and I told her that since it was so messy-NO! Sammy loved finding eggs throughout the living room and racked in a good loot of candy. She pretty much ate candy for every meal that day (what a bad mom I am huh?) By the end of the day, she said she had a tummy ache-go figure!








and I forgot to take pics in their cute Easter dresses! I will take some soon when they wear them again. We went to church with Jake's parents and then later went up to my parent's house for dinner. My parents also did an egg hunt for everyone and Sammy got even more candy! All in all, a good time was had by all. We did manage to tell Sammy about the real meaning of Easter, the Atonement. I am not sure if she really got it but we tried! So now you know why I took forever to post, it took forever! and yes, I did cut my hair cut!

5 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Cute haircut!

Lera said...

I like the haircut Jenn. Glad you had a good Easter. Your girls are so cute!

mj said...

i love your haircut...and your girls. fun easter. you have a very clever easter bunny at your house...he can hide eggs really high!

Emily said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love how Sammy hid the Easter eggs. And why am I not surprised at how much she likes candy? :)

mj said...

um was Sammy drinking the egg dye?