Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Round 2

Remember this a few months ago?
Well I started round 2 of potty training about two weeks ago. I decided this time that I would just go with the flow, not get angry, and just be pleased if she went. Last week, she didn't do so well and I didn't remember so well to take her. But this week, she has been doing awesome!!!! She has been wearing padded panties (which are great) and she has been telling me when she has to go and only has a had a few accidents. I love that when she is actually going potty she says "Momma, it's still coming. still coming" as if I don't know. She gets rewarded in Starbursts and asks for an orange one after each time (which now that I think about it, am almost out of orange). It's funny cuz Sammy thinks she gets Starburst too for going, which usually I let her have one if she washes her hands (smart thinking eh? since she isn't too good at remembering to do that). The other day Sammy said "Mom, I just went stinky. Does that mean I get two Starburst?" and I said "Nice try, but no." Doesn't hurt to ask does it?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Once they are completely potty trained, it is soooo nice! You realize how nice it is to not change diapers! Congrats and this second round! :)

Andrea and Preston said...

That is so hilarious...your kids are so cute and funny!