Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sickies here.....

but you wouldn't know from this pic!

Maddie walking everywhere these days which I love!

I love these girls!

My favorite pic!


Well first Miss Maddie was sick and then me and then Sammy (hopefully Jake will stay clear)! So we are still sick and staying inside away from humankind. Makes for a long not fun week. We have tried to make the most of it. This is my favorite thing of my girls doing-looking outside the window. oh and yes, it has been so nice outside this week too of course which makes it even worse to be stuck inside.


And the worst part too is that I have a new little nephew who I can't see. My sister Missy had her baby Riley Ben Hendricks 7.5 lbs and 20.5 inches long on Nov. 2nd, 2009. And he is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him!

4 comments:

Rissy & Spence said...

Jen, I hope u guys feel better real soon, for u guys & go see ur Nephew & Cousin. Riley is very handsome little boy. I saw a text pics from Missy on monday he definely looks like Taylor. TTYL hope to see u all soon. Love ur friend, Marissa

mj said...

Sorry dude! That is no fun. I hope you guys get feeling better soon. If it makes you feel any better we have been stuck inside too! Brody is adorable!

Jenn said...

Yeah it stinks! and do you mean Riley? it's ok we will blame it on pregnant brain!

Christensen Family said...

Sorry you are sick. It's no fun at all. We hope you all get feeling well soon. Tell you sister congrats on her baby boy.