Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday sweet girl!


Today my little baby is one years old! I can't believe how fast the year has gone. It has been so fun watching her grow. Maddie has been such a good baby and I hope she continues happy to the toddler stage!

She loves playing with toys, eating, sleeping (she still takes two 2 hour naps each day), baths, balls, being outside, eating bark at the park, her cousins, music.

She dislikes headbands, laying down to get her diaper changed and dressed, her ears cleaned, and loud noises.

We love you sweet Maddie May!

5 comments:

mj said...

she is just too precious! i hope she is happy through the toddler years too. some one should tell people before they decided to have kids that the first 2 years are the easy years!

happy birthday sweet girl. we love you very much and we cannot wait to play with you in december.

Jana said...

Wow, I can't believe she's one! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

Rissy & Spence said...

wow, Maddie May is 1years old where did the time go? I hope we can gether real soon, I miss seeing & ur beautiful girls I hope I can finally meet ur daughter Maddie.I hope u had fun birthday for her today. TTYL Have gr8 evening. Love ur friend, Marissa

Lera said...

Happy birthday Maddie! She is such a doll!

Erika said...

Happy bday, Maddie! What a cutie she is.