Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two parties

The birthday party continuing, sorry to be so slow but last week flew by! Anyhow, Sammy was lucky because she had two family parties which she loved! From her awesome mommy and daddy, she received a really cool dollhouse. She then got some accessories from family members. She also received some really cute clothes and games/ puzzles. At each party, we played a few games, opened presents, and ate cake and icecream which was enjoyed by all. Now I have a 3 year old!
Doesn't she look 3? So grown up!


Maddie enjoying the party!


Isn't this castle cake awesome made by chef Jenn? I did have some catastrophe's with it and luckily Jake's mom came to the rescue and helped me fix it!

A picture walk game!
Pin the tail on the donkey!
Somehow Sammy got the tail right on! I can't imagine she was peeking!

Taylor enjoying himself!

Party No. 2 with the Jenne's. Jake made a treasure hunt for Sammy and in the end she found her presents as her treasure!
Cute and adorable dress Shireece made! I love it!

Sammy loving her cake and eating it from the bowl. Nice cake goatie!

7 comments:

Andrea and Preston said...

Jenn! I can't believe sammy is already three! Time flies! SHe looks so big now! I still haven't seen your baby! We HAVE to hang out since we're moving soon!! CAll me asap: 801-631-7991!
Andrea

Crystal and Rosario said...

I seriously cannot believe that she is three! Where has the time gone? Awesome job on the cake.

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Jenn, I can't believe Sammy is three yrs. old, where has the time gone. I miss u and hanging out with u. I hope that we can hangout soon? My telephone #801-604-5463 Talk 2 u soon, have gr8t day..Love ur friend, Marissa

mj said...

wow! what a luck girl! sammy cheat...no way! i love that cake jenn...you are amazing. sorry we had to miss your party (again) but we still love you!

Lera said...

The parties look like they were a big success. And I love the cake! Good job Mom and Dad!

Dixie said...

What a fun party! You sure know how to do it up right! What an amazing doll house. WOW.

Carrie and Tyson said...

Happy birthday Sammy! I can't believe she's such a big little girl now!