Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life in general

I was trying to post sooner, but a nasty cold hit the Jenne family earlier this week. Poor girls and myself included so we are starting to finally recover from that. We went down to visit my awesome little sis in Cedar City, but the colds hit that same day and so we weren't too much fun to be around, although we had fun seeing her anyways! Then I had to speak in church today so I spent a lot of the weekend writing a talk, so exciting. So now things are finally settling down and I am looking forward to a new week!

Here are some pics I took of Maddie at her 6 mo. mark which was almost 2 weeks ago. Her stats at her 6 mo. appt were, 16.5 lb and height 27 inches. She is currently in the 60% for her weight, and 85% for her height and so it seems she is getting taller. She just might not be the short, chubby one like I thought. She also got another tooth on the bottom this month as well, better for eating right?

Loves: to put everything in her mouth, any toy she can find, wrappers or anything that makes noise, food, food, and more food, cups, bathtime, cuddling on her dad's shoulder, watching and playing with Sammy, taking toys away from Sammy, smiling, sticking out her tongue like a puppy, Ritz crackers, grabbing and eating her toes

Dislikes: getting her nose wiped (just found that out this week!), getting her nose cleaned with quitip, getting her nails clipped, sitting in the back of the bike trailer, being put in her carseat, dirty diapers







Not the most flattering picture, but you can see her bottom teeth!


5 comments:

Rissy & Spence said...

Wow ur little maddie is getting big...I miss u and hope to se u real soon. talk to u later. Have super week, glad that u guys are feeling alot better

Lera said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I especially love the first picture of her. It's been a long time since I've seen her; she looks so big!

mj said...

aw she melts my heart! she is so cute...and navy is her color! work it girl! what a big girl you are! are you going to play volleyball? we love you so much. you are growing so nicely. we miss you a ton! (c says...cute maddie baby!)

Andrea and Preston said...

I can't believe Maddie is 6 months old already! I'm sad she's so old now and I still haven't seen her...sad =(
Well, we will just have to stop by unannounced one of these days to see her and say hi!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, look at those cheeks. She is absolutely darling!
Your vinyl looks awesome too!