Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look what I did

or really what Jake did! I got the idea from Maegen because she made an adorable shirt for Sammy and so we decided to make some for Maddie. Jake actually sewed on this heart, and then I sewed on some others that I ended up giving to my new little cousin, Macie, who is adorable! Anyhow, it's a great way to spruce up a onesie and easy with just some scraps!

AND here are some other pics I took of her this week! She is getting so BIG! She is also so SMILEY and always smiling at people, which i LOVE!





9 comments:

Lera said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her big smiles as well!

Jana said...

And Macie LOVES her cute onesies. I can't wait until she fits them! :)
You are so creative. I need to hang out with you more, so I can steal all your ideas! :)

mj said...

she is SOOOOOO SOOOO CUTE!

mj said...

and thanks for the shout out...i love sewing shapes on onzies. too cute. and simply easy too.

mj said...

um...lets get together today and you can show me how to make cute baby bows. my friend jenny just had a baby girl and she needs a bow to match her dress i am giving her...how about...after nap time?

Jenn said...

sounds good.....we will come right over!

mj said...

thanks for being so cute maddie may...c was throwing a royal almost 2 year old fit and you broke his tears.

Christensen Family said...

So cute! Did you want to finish the month blocks?

Emily said...

Such cute pictures! She is adorable (well both of your girls are, really!) That onesie is so cute, too. How do you do it?