Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Sisters

Aren't little sisters great? I think so. I love my little sisters even though they aren't that little anymore. I think that's probably one of the greatest blessings in my life, my sisters. I can tell them anything, good or bad, and they are always there to sympathize. I am so glad Sammy has a little sister and I hope they will be the best of friends. Lately, she has been wanting to pick up Maddie, which definitely gets interesting. We try and help her even though she wants to do it herself. So sweet!

She was getting a little mad by the end of this short photo shoot. I love Sam trying to put her binky back in!

4 comments:

mj said...

it totally looks like sammy is saying "shh maddie, its okay" just like a little mommy!

Jana said...

I think Maddie is starting to look a LOT like your younger pictures. :)
What a cutie, she's getting so big.

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Jen, Yeah sister are the best and I love ur cute kids they are so sweet. We definely together real soon I miss see you and ur family. Let's set date to meet and have dinner with sweet hubby of ours you have my number. Talk to u later. Love ur 2nd sister, Marissa

Dinga said...

So sweet! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous. I am sure you know that, but I still enjoy hearing other people confirm it to me about my little one. :) The onsie is really cute! Who would have thought? I am so proud that Jake even sewed it on! Think I could get Ronny to do something like that??? Ha ha.