Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tomorrow...just thinking about tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day that I will be induced. I am both excited and nervous to have this 2nd little one! It has been hard to sleep these last couple of nights just knowing that I will be having this baby soon. Although I know that I really should be taking advantage of a full night's rest since I won't be getting one for quite awhile! We will definitely post some pics once Maddie is here!
I was also thankful to make it through my sister's wedding on Saturday because I really wanted to be there for her special day. And it definitely was. I am so happy for her and Wes, they make such a cute couple! Here are some pics that I stole from my awesome aunt because I don't have any yet! Doesn't Emily look gorgeous? (and her new hubby is pretty cute too)


4 comments:

Jana said...

I'm just glad a couple of my pictures turned out. Emmy was is so beautiful.:)

Lera said...

The reception was gorgeous, and Emmy makes a gorgeous bride. can't believe tomorrow is the big day!!! I hope all goes well; I can't wait to see little Maddie!

AubreyB said...

I keep checking your blog all the time to see when the new baby is coming - so excited that tomorrow is the big day! Good luck with everything!

mj said...

oh so pretty! she totally looks like missy in the first pic. her dress looks like a cake!