Saturday, November 29, 2008

Coming Home

Well coming home has been a little bit of an adjustment but overall has gone pretty well, except for the lack of sleep. Sammy is such a good big sister. She is always helping me and getting things for Maddie when I can't. She loves to hold her (only for about 5 seconds though). The funny thing is that she calls Maddie a "he". She is always saying "He has his eyes open" or "he's smiling at me". I try to tell her that Maddie is a she, but she just doesn't get it for some reason! Maddie is a pretty good baby. She sleeps a lot which is nice and loves to eat. She is also a little cuddler which is fun, and also makes Sammy a little more cuddlier too. As you can see here with her dad. Jake was holding Maddie and then Sammy had to come cuddle up next to him too!







4 comments:

Jana said...

She's so sweet! We're dying to meet her but we're waiting for Parker to get over his cold & cough before we come down to maul Maddie with hugs and kisses. :)

Love you guys!

D. Gard said...

She is so cute! Looks like Sammy is a great big sister! Congrats!

Camille Jensen said...

If I weren't sick all the time I'd love to come over and say hello. I'm sorry I went AWOL on you in primary Jen. I am very very sorry. My lame liver has decided it doesn't want to function very well anymore. I'd love to do pics for ya sometime...

Andrea and Preston said...

Those pics are so precious! Me and Preston can't wait to see the little one! We put some pics of you guys on our blog, is that okay?? When are you guys free to hang out again?