Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sammy is 2!

I can't believe that Sammy is now 2! Time just flies by so fast. Yesterday we had a birthday party for her with my family and grandparents. She had a lot of fun. Tonight we are celebrating with the Jenne's. It was cute because yesterday and today she has been singing "happy birthday to me" over and over again! She also had fun opening presents and getting fun girly toys! We also got a little bird pinata for fun because everyone time we saw them at the store, Sammy really wanted one. It was fun for her and Tay but they hit it so soft that it probably wouldn't have broke open until next year! Luckily, her uncle Scott helped whack it open. She also enjoyed her cake, which I tried to make a mermaid. All in all, it has been a busy 2 days!






4 comments:

mj said...

happy birthday to sam! when is she going to open carter's present?

AubreyB said...

I want to see the cute mermaid cake!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!!! She is so cute! 2 years old already. Wow, time flies!

Lera said...

Happy birthday Sam! That pinata looks fun! I want to see the cake too!