Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sammy's first time in a sled!

So last week on Wednesday it was a blizzard, and so Sammy and I thought it would be fun to go sledding. Well I thought it would be fun. The only problem was that we didn't have a sled. We ended up driving around to about 10 different stores during the snowstorm hunting for a sled, any sled really. Finally, we found that Shopko had one sled in stock and so we gleefully bought it. We got home and then we bundled up and hit the slopes (okay really we just walked over to the park and headed to the little hills). Sammy really didn't know what to think as we zoomed down the hill, probably because it was snowing so hard you could hardly see and we just kept getting creamed in the face with all the snow! It was an adventure to say the least. I got a few seconds on the videocamera with Sam before we began because on the way over to the park my camera's battery died. Perfect timing huh? I think it always works that way!

0 comments: