Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jump On It


So it's been a long while that I have blogged. So maybe I am not the best blogger in the world but I do try. Lately I have been in the process of painting our living room and kitchen. It has actually been fun and I have enjoyed it since I have my own house! But now that I have been doing that, I keep thinking of more and more projects that I want to do. Jake tells me just one at a time.
I decided to post some pictures of Sammy and Taylor (her cousin) at Jump On it from last week. Its this cool trampoline place that has tons of trampolines and blow up toys. They have this great deal that on Thurs they have Mom & Me time from 10-11 a.m. for only $3! What a deal and they seem to love it. We have a small group of friends that go with their little ones and everyone seems to enjoy it. I usually watch my little nephew Taylor on Thursdays but last Thursday I thought I would try and take both kids. Boy what an adventure but it was fun! I sure do appreciate moms with two kids or more though!

Here is Sammy with the ball-she just loves balls!

This is Taylor, Sammy's cousin who is six months younger than her.

I love this one of them with Sammy laughing at him!

Here are Aleia and Zoey, some of Sammy's little friends.



5 comments:

AubreyB said...

I've totally wondered about that place - we'll have to check it out!

mj said...

Too fun! I want to go...I think my sister went with her FHE group and that is where she re-broke her foot...oops!

Tina said...

That sounds like so much fun! I want to go. Madi would love something like that. She loves trampolines and slides. I'm going to see if Allyson wants to go. Want to go again?

Jenn said...

That would be fun. Sammy really likes it there!

Jamie said...

Looks like fun, we'll have to try it out.