Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby E is 10 weeks!!!









This week we have all been really enjoying little E money!! He has been smiling a lot more, sleeping better, and being a much happier baby. It has taken awhile getting to this point, but worth it!! He loves cooing and being talked to, being held and played with, baths, and watching his sisters play (as long as he doesn't get abused!!). We just love this sweet little baby boy more everyday!! Oh and I almost forgot, he had his two month app this week:

Stats: 12.12 lb-73% percentile

23.5 inches tall-68% percentile

.....can't remember head but it was 20% percentile

What a good little eater he is too apparently as he keeps getting the chubbs!!!!

3 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

How cute! I love all the pics.

mj said...

baby E looks thrilled to have such loving big sisters! He is so cute. I can't decide who he looks like.

*mangum*fam* said...

Yah I love little E money!! I miss him! Haha I love his face in the picture with maddie :)