Wednesday, August 31, 2011

KINDERGARTEN



Here we come!!! Sammy started kindergarten yesterday and LOVED it. She is so excited that she gets to go everyday (well except for Sat and Sun she keeps telling me). She has afternoon kindergarten from 12:30-3:30 and one of her besties, Aze is in her class. We walked them to the playground for the dropoff yesterday and Maddie was running trying to go into the school. She said "I go to school too mama" which I had to say "When you get older, but not today. Let's go play on the playground instead for a few minutes" and that seemed to sidetrack her. Like how she is also wearing her princess dress too? Anyhow, I can't believe how old Sammy is and I am so proud of her for being such a big girl and loving it. Yay school!!!


3 comments:

Lera said...

Can't believe she is in kindergarten, way crazy! Makes me feel old. She looks beautiful; such a pretty, pretty girl you have!

Andrea and Preston said...

is she really starting kindergarten already!! i thought she was just born! so cute!!

mj said...

such a sweet girl! good luck this year sammy! we love you!!!