Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have a 5 yr old!!!








and I am finally now posting. Yes, I didn't have the internet for over a week and a half and it felt like forever!!! We had a VERY busy past two weeks with three different birthday parties for Sammy including one of those parties for her and my sister, Jake going out of town and then camping, my brother leaving on his mission to ROMANIA, and my sister in law and family coming to town (which meant I got to do a little scrapbooking-yay), and Sammy's preschool graduation. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a little break, even if it's only 6 weeks, before baby brother makes his appearance (and no, we don't have a final name yet!!) Anyhow, back to Sammy-she is now 5 and we are so happy to have her in our family!!!


Likes: learning to read, playing with her my little ponies and pet shops, watching movies, playing outside, swimming, playing with Maddie and friends, favorite food is still noodles, and she loves pink icecream.


Dislikes: getting dressed and undressed (she is VERY slow at this), getting ready for bed, showers, potatoes, and going to the store with mom (with dad, it is a different story!!)

2 comments:

Lera said...

Happy birthday Sammy! Can't believe she is 5!!! SO crazy; we must be getting really old. And what is in that big present? Looks super fun!

Andrea and Preston said...

What?! Sammy can't be 5 already! Oh wait, I guess me and prest will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary next week which means she really is that old! Crazy!