Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Part 2- Christmas day

Well late on Christmas Eve we drove back home from my parents so the girls could wake up at our house on Christmas day. The funny thing was Maddie is the one who always wakes up early at our house and we were actually all awake by 7:15 and were waiting for her to wake up!!!




Santa brought Sammy a beauty salon and Maddie a little car. He also brought them games, movies, playdoh, puzzles, and blocks. They loved it all and Maddie was totally into opening the presents!!!
We then played for a bit and then got ready and were to my parents house by ten. We then had a yummy breakfast there with the traditional sticky buns and omlet casserole. We then went downstairs to open presents.

My mom got spoiled by my dad this year who got her a nice camera and a Silhouette (which we helped guide him to)


Krissy opening her presents

Riley being silly and putting things on his head and climbing in boxes!

Sammy in love with the pillow pet Tay got her!!

Sammy got a big Pet Shop set from my parents along with a cute outfit and puzzle. I tried to get pictures of Maddie but she was just running around everywhere. She got a Little People set, outfit, and puzzle too.

Jake and I and the Hendricks got a really cool electric fireplace from my parents. We already put ours in the basement and it looks awesome and heats up our downstairs too!!

Emmy and Wes made it up for Christmas and it was a lot of fun with them there. They received a really nice headboard set and dresser from my parents for Christmas. We played games all the time including Just Dance and the boys played basketball on the Xbox. I am sad they had to go back to Cedar City but me and the girls are planning a trip there at the end of January when Jake goes out of town and so are excited already for that!!

2 comments:

Andrea and Preston said...

What a fun Christmas!! I love your new little fireplace! We are coming next week to utah to visit and would love to stop by and see you guys if you are free? Let me know!

Jenn said...

yes! yes and yes!!! come visit us!!! fb me your phone number and we can plan!!!